Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sharing different heartbeats....

Out of pure boredom, I decided to make a list of my top ten couples from tv. Lame, but who cares. Enjoy...

Runners up are:
Brenda&Dylan (90210)
Kelly&Brandon (90210)
Joey&Pacey (DC)
Dan&Serena (Gossip Girl)

.............

#10 - Max&Liz (Roswell)
#9 - Buffy&Angel (BTVS)
#8 - Sydney&Vaughn (Alias)
#7 - Ben&Felicity (Felicity)
#6 - Rory&Jess (Gilmore Girls)
#5 - Ross&Rachel (Friends)
#4 - Jack&Kate (LOST)
#3 - Jason&Elizabeth (General Hospital)
#2 - David&Donna (90210)
#1 - Lucas&Peyton (OTH)

#5-10 were hard to put in order. I love them all pretty equally. #1-5 I am sure will never change.

You may think I am weird for having a couple from a daytime soap opera on my list, let alone my top 3, but I have been an avid shipper of Jason/Liz for like the last 10 years. The stupid writers @ GH refuse to give them a happy ending though. Therefore I have been on a GH strike since December of this past year when they broke them up once again. I refuse to watch again unless I know they will be together again for good. End rant / lol.

David&Donna were my very first couple obsession on tv. I loved them sooo much and they were my OTP for years until Lucas&Peyton came along. There are not enough words to describe my love for these two characters. As individuals and as a couple. They are just amazing. No one will ever compare to them. E v e r. Major props to Chad and Hil for being so awesome together. <3

p.s. CH/LP were absolutely phenomenal in Monday's episode of OTH. They had me in tears within the first five minutes. Amazing.

2 comments:

  1. It's sad that the only ones I can comment on here are 1 and 5.

    I also think #1 should have been #1-10, but you know.

    LP pwn everyone and everything. As do CH.

    I promise I'll watch some of these other shows soon lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LP <333
    Of course, they win!
    Ross and Rachel, and Ben and Felicity. ahh i miss them

    ILY!

    ReplyDelete