Saturday, February 21, 2009

I am a celebrity gossip whore.

As if it weren't bad enough that I am already addicted to Perez Hilton.com, I now have a new obsession thanks to my wonderful friend Megs (I really hate you for getting me addicted lol). OHNOTHEYDIDN'T is like crack for me, really. ONTD is a livejournal community that is compiled of nothing but celebrity gossip. It's insane really how much information they have on there. I love it. Anywho, I have a real problem. Is there a celebrity gossip rehab? If there is, I need to go.

2 comments:

  1. oh, you're so very welcome for that addiction! ahaha.
    you can thank my friend chelsea for getting me seriously addicted.
    ILY mandiii
    <33333 megs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say the addiction to Perez is bad enough. I should know. and I've never went to ONTD. I'm sure you'll have me addicted to it soon enough.

    ReplyDelete